The conference tracks for EnAJUS 2022 are varied and are open to the reception of empirical, theoretical, doctrinal and comparative works prepared by the academic and professional community. New methodologies and interdisciplinary approaches are encouraged.
The topics of interest for EnAJUS 2022 are as follows:
- Administration of Justice and its influence on the law, and public and private organizations;
- Education, professionalization, and citizenship in justice systems;
- Policy and jurisdictional boundaries;
- Digital transformation, cyberspace and new information technologies in Justice;
- Metrics of justice, management of legal information and legal design applied to the administration of Justice; legal design aplicados à administração da justiça;
- Governance and legitimacy in justice systems;
- Innovation and performance in justice organizations;
- Other topics related to the Administration of Justice.